Sonia Brown MBE is an award winning business communicator, uber connector, coach, trainer, writer and diversity maverick with over 2 decades’ experience in marketing, branding and life skills development. She is a leading authority on many areas of business, leadership and marketing.
A prolific networker she founded: –
• The National Black Women’s Network
• Let’s Talk Business Networking Forum
• Sistatalk Online Business Forum
• The Inspirational Women’s Super- Summit
• Connected Woman Panel Discussions
• EVOLVE Business Accelerator Programme
• The Community Ambassador Programme on behalf of the (former) Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) and the Metropolitan Police Service
• Female and BME Business Led Forum
Sonia has successfully worked with the who’s who in business and is endorsed by government departments and ministers; leading banks and financial institutions including top FTSE companies.
Sonia also works with leaders looking to function at a higher level and larger companies who are facing signature challenges or transformation issues through her role as Regional Director at the Alpha Group International and the GOLD coaching programme. This is not for the faint hearted, if you are serious about dominating your market and tripling the value of your business in two to three years, The Alpha Group is the right place for you.
Our peer-to-peer mastermind advisory boards are targeted at business owners and managers helping them to continue to thrive and to make it to the “next level”, wherever that may be for them.
She has been named one of the Top 50 diversity figures in public life on the Global List nominated by readers of The Economist and is the International Alliance for Women (TIAW) 2015 World of Difference 100 Award Recipient for the economic empowerment of women and the BBI Honorary Woman Business Leader of the Year (2016).
Full profile available upon request.
Sonia Brown MBE